SANTEE CAR A/C REPAIR SERVICE
Its always warm in San Diego and with those extra long, seemingly always warmer summers, you’ll want to make sure your car air conditioning system is serviced regularly.
Whether your vehicle needs a simple recharge, or a new compressor, we have the expertise to diagnose and perform any car A/C repair. Our standard car A/C performance check service includes the following:
- Visually inspect air conditioning components
- Run performance test including
- System state of charge test
- System control test
- Perform leak test using approved electronic leak detector
Will I get an alert if my A/C fails?
Most of the time you will not get an alert though more modern cars with advanced electronics systems may alert you to a problem with your air conditioning system.
Why does my A/C airflow seem weak?
- A hose may have come loose
- The ventilation fan is no good
- Mold or mildew accumulation in the evaporator core
- Open seals (core case seals, evaporator core case seals, blower house seals)
Why is my air conditioning not as cold as it was before?
- You may have a Freon leak
- Failed blower motor and/or compressor
- Failed condenser or evaporator
- Vaccum leaks
- Failed fuse, relay, switch or other electronic control